- Shanna-Kaye’s Photography studio is located in Lindale, TX – just 20 minutes from Tyler, TX and Shanna-Kaye photographs newborns, kids, maternity, and family sessions in East Texas.
- Most of her outdoor shoots take place at her parents 32+ acre farm between Lindale TX and Tyler TX
I think my favorite part of being a Newborn and Kids photographer in East Texas is being able to have a creative vision, and it come to life…and then get it finished, because I know there’s a mom on the other end ready to see her pictures!
A few fun things that you should know about me:
- I have 6 babies – 5 of them here, and one “angel baby” – so balancing mom life and photographer life is a little crazy!
- I picked up my dad’s film Nikon SLR camera when I was 9-10 years old, so I’ve been working with cameras for almost 20 years
- Being the oldest of 11 kids (yes, that’s a real thing!) means I’m totally used to all the crazy your toddler can dish out 😉
- I used to raise show rabbits for 4-H
- I like to call photo sessions my “workout session”-because I’m constantly running and getting in crazy positions to capture your child’s attention
- I love everything turquoise, chalk painted, and distressed…and all together is the best combo!!
- When I grew up, I wanted to be a singer, massage therapist, and an interior decorator…as well as a photographer. I sing acapella in the pew at church, massage oils on my husband and kiddos, and get to constantly rearrange our living room…so that counts, right?